Southern Gold Coast
We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic team member interested in surf photography. The ideal applicant will have some photographic experience already and looking to improve their skills and be involved in the surf industry. As technology is at the core of our business you will need to be interested in developing your skills in the online space as well as provide input and ideas for developing the online brand. If you’re successful in securing this role, there will be opportunities for ongoing work and developing larger scale projects with in the surf photography industry. You will work closely in a team environment to grow online content for the Australian, USA and Brazilian websites.
At Boardcave, we offer a flexible work environment. You will become part of a passionate, ambitious team that is stoked on surfing and technology. If you are successful in this application you will be rewarded with plenty of industry experience as well as generous Boardcave Team discounts. Join the Boardcave team and help us spread the stoke.
Role includes discounts on surfboards and surf products; we are all surfers so you will also get to go surfing, yew.
- Filming short video content clips with surfers and surfboard shapers.
- Editing your content into short clips ready for online viewing.
- Ensuring timely completion of projects to deadlines.
- Work closely with our Marketing Team to develop content ideas and produce work in line with the Boardcave brand.
- Recognise opportunities for more ideas and projects for our video and online content.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Videography skills.
- Content editing experience.
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Understanding of online marketing (Social, SEO, SEM, EDM).
- Skilled in video production and editing software.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Exceptional communication skills to be able to create ongoing relationships with surfers and shapers.
- Great communication skills to be able to create ongoing relationships with surfers and shapers.
- A portfolio of previous work.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- What is the postcode of the suburb or town you live in?
- What do you believe makes you stand out from other applicants for this role within the surfing industry?
Applicants must meet the above criteria. Only those successful will be contacted for an interview.