Southern Gold Coast
The position begins ASAP. We are flexible with hours and looking for someone who is positive and can commit to being involved in the project.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication, and understanding of the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching outreach goals in online business. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals. This role can lead to part-time and full-time career opportunities with Boardcave and its associated companies.
What you will learn
- How to grow businesses online and develop digital campaigns.
- Relationship building with our partner brands and growing online community.
- How to use the Cavewire software and our digital tools to service and aid our clients business needs.
- Report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
- Help upload and create compelling content that will be utilised across channels.
- Assist our Digital Content Manager and Social Media Manager in a range of key activities to support and contribute to team projects.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
- Background and interest in Digital Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office or Google Sheets, Docs, Slides etc
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.